Friday 5 June 2009

Pages By Post



Have you read Zadie Smith's On Beauty? It's a really great novel. But, more importantly, it's a really great novel that has randomly fallen to bits in our spare room-cum-my-study which has given me an odd meta-idea I am sooo gonna regret in the sober ... I mean, um, morning, but:

If you would like a page from this book, please send me a postal address and one will be on its way!! Creeps, sociopaths, trolls, psychopaths, misogynists, homphobes, conservatives, murderers, morons, misandrists, gun-owners, people who have flags on their lawn and anyone who voted for the Tories yesterday or John Howard like ever totally need not apply.

ps. It would help if I know you, either personally or via the blogosphere. If you're a total stranger don't be one! Who are you?, as CSI (the original and BEST!) and Led Zeppelin would ask, more than a few times: Who, who?

4 comments:

Doctor Plog said...

Obviously via PRIVATE MESSAGE, I would never suggest posting your address on the web!

Also I'm not a creepy stalkerface, I don't think ...

Rochelle Rochelle said...

I'll take a page. You have my deets. But while I'm here, might also defend Led Zep's honour, as i am pretty sure that song was sung by The Who... ironic, no?

Doctor Plog said...

Rochelle, Rochelle! You are so clever, clever, and I am so silly, silly! Do you know that I've even see The Who perform that LIVE and so I have no excuse. (Except that I was a bisl farpisht at the time and totally annoyed Mr P by screaming out "YAYYYY! CSI!!! WOOO-HOOOO!" ...)

preloved said...

send a page my way - that's just my bite size style of reading!!