Wednesday 10 June 2009

Desecration Upon Desecration

It has just been reported that a gunman attempted a shooting spree at the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC.

I feel sick.

I don't want to see this incident in light of the success of the BNP and other fascist, Holocaust-denying parties in the European Parliament. Nor along side the shooting of Dr. Tiller, in terms of killing sprees taking a nasty political bent. That would just be too depressing.

Never Again.

No more shootings. No more death camps. No more fucking fascists. Boo to the baddies!

I keep harping on this, I know, but: blogging has made me feel more connected, more part of a community than I have in a long time, and in feeling less disenfranchised and less politically impotent, I feel like we could mobilise all us goodies (not Tim, Graeme and Bill) and do something! Or am I just as immature and idealistic as my rejection of wedding registries would have my future MIL believe?

No comments: