Tuesday 21 July 2009

Banksy Vs The Bristol Museum, Part Deux















Some more of the work that you wanted ... Apologies again for the poor quality of the photographs ( = no flash allowed + nisht my forte)

Love, your reader-responsive Dr P xxx

ps. I wish I could caption them but my blogger does not seem to allow me to vary the text/ image combo. The fact that it allows me to type at all is a modern miracle: most technology is stubbornly plogphobic ... :(

pps. Whenever I express 'emoticon' I feel about twelve. Do you know what I mean?

ppps. Whenever I multiple p-s, I feel about eight. And then the sudden desire to use acronyms like TFNE or whatever we used to use way back when overcomes me ... or was it TTFNY? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

5 comments:

Nell Gwynne said...

Love. Banksy. Thanks for posting these!

Doctor Plog said...

Thanks Nell! There are more from the same exhibition at http://doctorplog.blogspot.com/2009/06/banksy-vs-bristol-museum.html.

Meg said...

TTFN, as in ta ta for now? My Nana used to sign all her correspondence with it.

Doctor Plog said...

Maybe! That's cute! (I may start using it as a tribute to the lovely Josie who brought us all sandwiches on the smallest commercial plane I've ever boarded ... xxx)

Doctor Plog said...

TTFN,
xxx

Love it!