Wednesday 8 July 2009

Happy Birthday Mr Plog

If I ever give you the impression that Mr P is anything less than perfect, it's because well he is. Who isn't? But he is a mensch-and-a-half, and that, my friends (and internet strangers), is all that matters that comes down to it. We bitch and moan, kvetch and stir, niggle and nudge (not you, Mz. K), but transcending everything is a set of shared values and beliefs, a consensus about the world and an appreciation of each other that will set us in good stead for, at the very least, forever (one should hope given all the zillions people are shelling out for the Wedding Of the Year TM at the end of the year TM.)

Happy Birthday, my love. I am sorry if my rejection of the cultural script makes me seem like an ungrateful bitch at times. I am sorry that I am a bitch sometimes. But I love you and I'm so glad neither of us are passive aggressive birthday monsters! (Click the link for a WTF?!)

Dr P xxx

No comments: