Friday 1 May 2009

Mash Ups: Mr Plog's Top Five



One of the things I love about life with Mr. P is how full of music it is, although I must admit that I was pretty intimidated the first time I scrolled through his ipod and only recognised one out of a trillion tracks. And now? Let's just say that last night a dj shaved my wife ...

Anyhoo, one of his favourite tricks at the mo' is pulling excellent mash-ups out of his musical sleeve. Here's a list of his Top Five 'Shouldn't Work But Do' Tracks, in no particular order:

1. "Back To Beg" (DJ Zebra) - Frankie Valli vs Amy Winehouse
2. "For Once In My Bleeding Life" (Madmixmustang) - Stevie Wonder vs Leona Lewis
3. "Part-Time Umbrella Lover" (Pheugoo) - Stevie Wonder vs Rihanna
4. "You Give The Superman Lovers A Bad Name" (Pheugoo)- Bon Jovi vs Superman Lovers
5. "Beautiful, Easy Girls" (Pheugoo)- Sean Kingston vs The Commodores

Have a search and a listen and let us know what you think ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having read your first post, I should suggest another excellent and appropriate mashup: Dr Pressure (Mylo vs Gloria Estafan)

Doctor Plog said...

Thank you A! I just played it and it's fab. If only I could have my own theme song ...