Wednesday 12 August 2009

"The Big Chill" at The Big Chill




















Have you seen the '80s film "The Big Chill" (Kevin Kline, Phoebe Cates, Jeff Goldblum)? It centres on a group of friends going through all this heavy psychoshit over a weekend? Well Team Chill - members of the April and Oscar Send Off posse - had many, many memorable moments but instead of angst and drama, we had crazy giggles, messy debauchery and the bloodiest best. time. evah!!!! In fact, from now on, I shall refer to it as Bestival - 'cos it's the best (fest)ival I've ever been to!

The following videos are a bit dumb. Should I remove them? Vote "yes" or "no" in the comment section.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Great photos!!

And so so great to hear your voice in the video.

xx

Doctor Plog said...

Ugh, really? I sound both shrill and faux-English a la Kylie/ Elle to my ears!