Thursday 1 October 2009

"I Can See London From My House!"



Reason #306,904,227 To Be Grateful.

But I do have to summons them sometimes. I am a creature who vacillates between the highest of highs and the depths of meh: things can weigh heavily, or merely appear to ...

Probably the latter informing the former.

A good read always helps. At the moment it takes the form of Amy Hempel's collected short stories. (If sentences turn you on - read her writing.) I was instantly drawn to its title - The Dog Of Marriage - and ultimately convinced by this cover review -

"If there's a funnier, smarter, or richer book published this year, I will eat my shoes".

Courtesy of my longterm read, The Guardian, noch! I love the visual. It almost inspires me to write and publish that book! Chew your platforms, beyotch!

Bedtime, she wrote.

Hugs to all.


**** Also Picture A may be blurrier but it's sunnier. If you're a local you'll get why that makes it a much better shot.

No comments: